Saturday 8 December 2012

Quotes


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves"
- William Shakespeare-
"Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it" 
-Cullen Hightower-
"When hungry, eat your rice; when tired, close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean"
-Lin Chi-
"Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels"
-Bertolt Brecht-
"Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions"
-Dalai Lama-
"Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop"
-H. L. Mencken-
"Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never"
-Charles Caleb Colton-
"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"
-Victor Hugo-
"I have looked into your eyes with my eyes. I have put my heart near your heart" 
-Pope John XXIII-
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
-Eleanor Roosevelt-
"A thing of beauty is a joy forever. Its loveliness increases. It will never pass into nothingness"
-John Keats-


-bawas(•̯͡.•̯͡)-

No comments:

Post a Comment